Thursday, August 15, 2013

How do i view all the movies full screen on my LED TV?

led tv 46 inch samsung
 on images of active glasses tv 40 inch s product 41 105 wallpaper
led tv 46 inch samsung image



hashif m


I have a 46 inch Samsung LED TV, when i play movies some movies come full screen on my TV and some does not..i tried the setting on my TV and if i stretch it then it doesnt look good..does this depend on the input from the DVD player or the format of the DVD...can anyone answer this for me please...


Answer
old movies wont play in full will have black bars on the sides because they have aspect ratio (width/height) of 4:3 and your TV has that of 16:9 , not an issue :)

How can I get the best possible picture on my tv?




mad man


i have the new samsung 46 inch full hd 1080p lcd led tv with a 1000w samsung 5.1 surround sound also full hd the dvd player. I have them connected through hdmi and i would really like to know 2 things 1. how can i get the best possible picture through dvd. and 2. my surround sound only works with dvds how can i connect it to work with the cable tv aswell


Answer
In order to get surround sound through cable TV you will need a digital cable box as only digital cable is encoded with surround sound. Also it will vary depending if the channel broadcasts surround sound and if the show is available in surround sound. DVD's will have surround sound but the picture will just be up-scaled only Blu-ray has true HD picture.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do i view all the movies full screen on my LED TV?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment