Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Would there be a big difference in picture quality between an Element Electronics LCD and a Samsung LED TV?

led tv 37
 on Samsung UE37ES6710 37 inch Full HD 1080p Digital Smart LED TV
led tv 37 image



OKwithme


I'm thinking of upgrading my 32" Element Electronics 1080p LCD (which doesn't have the best picture) to a 37" Samsung LED TV. Is there a big difference?


Answer
YES.

Can i play ps3 on a monitor with the same quality as a small led tv?




sabeena


I was wondering if playing on a 22" 1080p monitor would give me the same quality and good graphics as a 22" 1080p Led tv, if not then what about 1080p lcd tv? Thanks ;)


Answer
Yes I have a samsung 37' and a 47' and a 19 hp monitor and my ps3 conected to it and it looks awesome its on my gaming room it looks better than the 47 it has great resolution I will be uploading gameplay from assassins creed 3 tomorrow you will see jow it looks I love my monitor visit my channel so you can see it. You can also ask any other questions you have I like helping
www.youtube.com/unityelt




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Would there be a big difference in picture quality between an Element Electronics LCD and a Samsung LED TV?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment