Tuesday, August 13, 2013

what is the best led tv to use as a pc monitor?

led tv or monitor for pc
 on TV SAMSUNG LED 40 FULL HD TELEVISORE DVB-T HDMI USB VGA PC DIVX [art ...
led tv or monitor for pc image



shades_is_


I'm thinking of getting a led tv to use as a pc monitor for I'm also going to get a tv in/out card to use an external hard drive as a dvr but I have no idea what Hz I should be looking for most led tv I have found have 60 Hz but what should I be looking for in a tv?


Answer
Ignore the Hz rating; that has no bearing on what you need. For a p.c. monitor you want maximum resolution, so your main goal is a 1080p screen rather than 720p. Even on smaller screen sizes, 1080p will give you better resolution on small print fonts when reading documents and such.

Back to the subject of "Hz." There are three categories that use that term, and they're all unrelated:

1. The a.c. power line frequency (60 in North America).
2. The frame rate of broadcast video (60 frames per second).
3. The screen refresh rate. 60 Hz is the bottom-end rate, for economy-grade and off-brand TVs.

The first two are not determined by your TV, so ignore them. For the refresh rate, more is better, and you get what you pay for.

Is it possible to set your tv up to display HUD on video games to separate screens?







I have a 32inch LED tv and use it to play Xbox360/Ps3 and i was wondering if it was passable to set up my pc monitor to display the minimap or other parts from the hud like the score.


Answer
I wont have the best answer but i can kind of help you out. I dont think there is any way to take the radar off of the tv you are playing it on but im sure with a capture card and the right software you can pull it from the TV and copy it onto your computer screen. Il be waiting as well to see what someone for technically inclined than i am to answer too cause im interested in doing this now lol :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is the best led tv to use as a pc monitor?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment