Saturday, August 17, 2013

What is Better to buy for a Big Screen TV Plasma or LCD?

led tv 50 inch
 on PANASONIC TH-L55WT50D WT SERIES 55 inch LED TV Price in India 2013 ...
led tv 50 inch image



haakana


I was thinking of buying a big screen TV 50 inches or larger but not sure if Plasma or LCD is better buy?


Answer
no one..........led only.

Do plasmas look like they do in the store all the time?




Corey Palm


So I decided I wanted a new plasma tv because they are said to have better picture quality and better refresh rating and I have my mind set on a 50 inch panasonic tv said to be one of the top of the line plasmas well when i look at them in best buy it looks so dull is it gonna look like that when i take it home or is it becasue the lighting in the store or because its surrounded by lcd and led tvs? I also know that its cable thats connected to it is basic so is that a facotr to why it could be so dull looking?


Answer
I Got a plasma , sometimes it looks dull because of a dirty screen , but a lot of times you just go into Settings and change the settings to make the picture the way you want it , i put mine on bright , they have different picture quality one selection is "Movie" i forget the others but it is sweet . Yeah its just adjusting the settings correctly




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is Better to buy for a Big Screen TV Plasma or LCD?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment