Wednesday, January 1, 2014

How does SquareTrade Warranty work?

led tv amazon
 on ... Review Lg 55lm6400 55
led tv amazon image



mistuh_fan


I recently just purchased a new LED TV at Amazon. I'm thinking about signing up for the 4 year warranty from SquareTrade, but I don't know how it works. How do I make them insure my product? Also, can you insure products after you already bought them? Or can you only insure them while you're purchasing it?


Answer
You need to insure them before they are shipped to you.

You also need to read the fine print, about what is, and is not, covered.

How do you connect a wii game machine to a HDMI port?




bossman


The Wii comes with a component attachment only but I need to connect it to my LED TV's hdmi port.


Answer
You need an HDMI adapter. Check Amazon, you'll probably need a second cable for sound, but I'm not sure about that.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How does SquareTrade Warranty work?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment