Friday, January 3, 2014

Hitachi 57swX20B: Nothing is displayed when power is turned on?

led tv troubleshooting
 on ... -Television-Repair-Plasma-LCD-LED-DLP-Bulbs-In-Home-Service-WiFi-TV
led tv troubleshooting image



mimikate


It sounds like the tv is powering up correctly, but it does not display anything, and the sound does not come on either. remote powers up the unit, but will not shut it down. Lamps do not come on when powering up
the button on the front is red, and 3 of 4 LED's on the inside are green, the last one in the back is red

Is it something I can fix?



Answer
NOPE....I wouldn't even waste my time on that OLD TV set...

I hate that TV when it dies....

It's the Biggest EFF-ing nightmare to troubleshoot that Monstrosity of a TV set.....

Yes, sometimes a TV design can really hack off TV Techs....
And that's MY nighmare TV set.....

I just HATE the Shutdown circuit on that TV....
So, I generally follow the instructions on disabling it for troubleshooting, trouble shoot it...and spend HOURS isolating it....

I HATE that design !

But I still love Hitachi overall.....

Every manufacturer has built a Crap-TV set once in their lifetime....

SO...do you want to work on it yourself??
I don't.....

My HDMI is no longer displaying DVD play. What could be wrong?




Shannon


My DVD player has an HDMI cable hooked to my TV. It stopped displaying the show and only works on AV2 but it's in black and white. I have used a different HDMI cable cord. I have rebooted the machines. Sometimes it displays the picture for a few seconds then says "no signal" I have a 32 inche flat screen LED Sharp TV. I tried other HDMI 2,3, 4. The DVD still shows on the clock that the DVD is indeed playing. Very confused.


Answer
If this happens on all 4 HDMI ports then I would suspect the DVD player. To troubleshoot hook up the DVD to another TV to see if the problem stays with the DVD. Also, hook up something else to the Sharp via HDMI. This will determine if the issue is with the DVD or TV.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Hitachi 57swX20B: Nothing is displayed when power is turned on?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment