Saturday, January 4, 2014

What kind of force does it take to damage a pixel on an HDTV LED screen?

best led hdtv
 on ... LED LCD HDTV | The Best 3D HDTV Reviews | 3D LED TV Reviews| 3D LED
best led hdtv image



Yup


I was hanging my curtain rod up and my Samsung 29" LED HDTV was on the dresser in front of the window in my bedroom. The stupid metal loops the fit onto the rod slid off as I was tilting the rod to hang it on the wall above the window and slapped the LED screen about 2 feet below. Should I be that anally worried about my new HDTV and its screen or am I overworrying? Next time I hang a curtain up, I'll just move the damn TV off the dresser and place it somewhere else. It seems like everything I've done so far has vowed to do harm to this new TV that I love. I'm really protective of it.


Answer
The "pixels", that is, the LED elements that produce the points of light, are beneath at least one layer of protective plastic. It's very unlikely that you damaged one of them. If you turn it on and don't notice any problems in the picture in the area that was hit, it's fine. Almost certainly, the worst you've done is put a slight scuff on the plastic surface, and most of that can be polished out if you insist.

Having trouble with getting led hdtv to get a signal?




jose


just got a new led hdtv but cant get a signal. everything is connected, but still cant get to show an image/sound. i tried every possible combination. i have dish satellite tv. that being said, do i need to contact my satellite provider for instructions? anyone else having/had this problem, and how did you fix it?


Answer
The satellite box will provide some video if it s on, so connect that to an A/V in on the TV, preferably component or HDMI.

Try another A/V source on those inputs.

If it is a Dishnetwork TV 2 output, set the TV to cable and scan. The TV 2 channel will be in the 60s or 70s, and be analog SD

.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of force does it take to damage a pixel on an HDTV LED screen?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment