Thursday, January 2, 2014

How should I arrange home theater system around fireplace?

best led tv for kids
 on The new ultra-thin Samsung LED TV panel also is up to snuff when it ...
best led tv for kids image



Guo C


I would like to buy a 5.1 home theater system and a LED TV. My desired place to watch it is in family room with a fireplace. I know I could hang the TV above fireplace but not sure about the home theater (Blue ray DVD player, receiver and speakers). I would also like the wires be concealed.

Thanks.



Answer
Use a private company, thasts what I did in my house for ALL my televisions / my home theater. Not sure where you live but the company i used was dhdpros.com | Private companies will never rip you off and generally use the greatest technology. (my house uses a program called "Control 4" i can turn off my kids' bedroom lights / TVs from the basement.)


And also, the fire won't affect it. If you want a picture of my hearth room ill send you one.

What would parents do if they came home and found the TV screen broken?




Connor


Suppose parents came home from work, and they discovered that the TV screen was broken with glass all over the floor. Would they start asking questions? If so, how would they be able to prove that one of the kids broke it?

The TV in question was made in 2001, and has an old, antiquated glass tube (you know, the kind that needs a converter box in order to get anything on it) rather than a modern flat-panel LCD or LED. The TV is almost as old as I am, and I think it's definitely time for a new high-definition one. They don't cost that much anymore these days.

I would like to break it while no one else is home, and then when my parents come home, I will be away. I'm hoping that rather than asking questions, they will just say, "oops, looks like the TV's broken. Guess it's time for a new one.".



Answer
I would scream and not buy a new TV, and no I'm not stupid enough to think it just magically fell!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How should I arrange home theater system around fireplace?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment