Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Why won't my led tv give the best gaming graphics?

led tv 60 inch samsung
 on Samsung Un60es6003 60-inch 1080p 120hz Slim Led Hdtv Black by Samsung ...
led tv 60 inch samsung image



Sam


I have a 40 inch Samsung led TV. I got it mainly for good gaming graphics, but it's not giving me really good results. I've seen other tv's have amazing gaming picture quality. How can I make the quality of gaming graphics better on an led TV?


Answer
You do not have a "LED" tv. You have an LCD tv with LED back-lighting. This it to improve black-levels.

For gaming - you also need 120 hz to reduce motion blur.

You may have failed to go to your game system and tell it you have a HDTV with 1080 resolution.

You may also need to properly adjust the Brightness, Contrast, Color. Get a Pixar movie and go to the disk setup menu. You will find test patterns and instructions for setting the basic TV settings.

Get your setup correct and it should improve things.

Note: Televisions in the stores are set to nearly 100% Brightness and Contrast to make them 'eye catching'. However this tends to loose fine details and colors will then bloom or expand into other areas. While it looks impressive for the 10-60 seconds you walk buy - it does not look good for long term viewing. So do NOT compare your screen to one you saw in a store display.

Hope this helps.

How to hook up a sound bar to a led HDTV with no optical audio out.?




Daniel


Recently purchased a samsung led 60 inch. Went to hook up my sound bar to it and noticed that the tv had no optical audio out commonets. This is definitely a deal breaker for me. So if I can't find any solutions I'm going to go to best buy and exchange it. Is there a way around this? A way to connect my sound bar to the tv? Maybe optical audio out to a hdmi converter? I've never heard of one. But I'm assuming it could be out there. I don't really wanna connect the sound bar directly to a component besides the tv itself. Because I have a ps3, Xbox 360 and a blue ray player. It would be a little annoying to have to go and manually change it everytime I switch my source.


Answer
All the new Samsungs have on, what is the model number, most of the old ones do as well, But you need to use a converter plug




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why won't my led tv give the best gaming graphics?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment