Thursday, January 2, 2014

Is fiber optic/digital sound the best way to get sound from your tv to your home theater system?

best led tv for the money
 on ... 60hz led tv black best value for samsung un40eh6000 40 inch led hdtv
best led tv for the money image



Johann Sat


I have just purchased a sony bravia 40" led tv and have an older sony home theater system. I'm looking for the best way to get the sound from my tv to my sound system and would like to know if fiber optics is the best way or, if I should just get a high quality RCA cable... I would also like to know what the best cable to buy is. It's my first time actually having a tv with different output options.


Answer
If the distance between the TV and the receiver is less than 10 feet, don't worry too much about getting the best optical cable money can buy. The second cheapest will do the job. Unless you are using the built-in tuner with antenna for broadcast TV, I suggest you connect your cable or satellite tuner to the receiver instead of the TV. The TV only outputs Dolby Digital 2.0(stereo) from other sources via the optical output. The cable and satellite box will output full Dolby Digital surround when selected as output in their respective settings menus.

How can I convince my parents to help me buy a PS3?




UrUrgod


I have never owned a gaming console before. Just a computer. I have played on the PS3 at my friends place once and it was really fun. Now I have a very long term break. My computer is quite slow to play any good games. Thus, I wanted a PS3. It would also look on our big LED TV. My parents are always very reluctant to buy me any gaming stuff, smart phones, good computers.... Any suggestions on how I can ask them to buy me a PS3??
Also, I have saved up $800 to buy things in my holidays, but my parents don't want me to spend the money.
P.S. My family is financially stable and we are able to afford the PS3. There are no financial difficulties.

Please Help! :) Before my term break is over.



Answer
Them them it's my money. Its not a waste and it plays blue-ray movies. I won't overplay it and still do this this and this. But it's 299 black Friday and comes with assains creed 3. Try to be like I'll do extra choirs and help around the house. I really want this it seems really fun and I can pay for it all! Mum please!!!!!!'!!!!!!!!!!!!'!!!! Ãberty. Cëïhgc chute ÿare!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is fiber optic/digital sound the best way to get sound from your tv to your home theater system?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment