Thursday, January 9, 2014

my sony dvd player is hooked up to my samsung tv. why do my dvds play in blue color?

best led tv not smart
 on ... led tv for the price vizio m321i a2 32 inch 1080p 120hz smart led hdtv
best led tv not smart image



Sally


I tried to watch a dvd in my sony dvd player (about 5+ yrs old) that is hooked up to my samsung smart LED TV. The movie was all in blue color. I switched the cables and that didn't work. Any suggestions?


Answer
Your old dvd player more than likely has a component video output (Red, Green and Blue color rca jacks) and an optical audio output. If you are only using one cable for the color instead of 3 then you are not going to see the picture in true colors, just the blue. Look and see what it provides for a video output, one Yellow color rca jack might be provide. Hope this will help you out.

Do I get a Smart TV interface by using the HDMI cable between my TV and a computer?




Arturo


My friend suggested me to use a HDMI cable to connect my LED TV and computer to have interface like a Smart TV.


Answer
What'd you have is your computer on your screen!

Which is fine, you can then do anything you normally do on your computer on your TV.

Including surfing, watching movies, playing games, etc!

- 17R3W




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: my sony dvd player is hooked up to my samsung tv. why do my dvds play in blue color?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment