Sunday, January 5, 2014

can you take a 19 inch led tv as a carry on?

best led tv 19 inch
 on ... 19-inch 720p HD LED TV | Overstock.com Shopping - The Best Deals on
best led tv 19 inch image



?


is it possible to take a 19 inch tv as a carry on? Because I dont want to put it in the checked luggage in fear of it getting damaged. And do I have to pay duty taxes when I arrive in Mexico?


Answer
No, it will not fit in the overhead compartment. The TV will most likely be in a TV box, and that will take up too much space in the bin. The crew will make you check the item at the counter or at the gate. I would recommend shipping it via FedEx or UPS and insure it. If you transport it and it gets damaged, the airline will not take responsibility for it.

What is the use of wall anchor in led tv wall mount kit?




Raghu


I got my led tv wall mounting kit.
I have two small plastic thing which is not properly fit into screw. I don't know what to do with it. Its called Wall anchor.. What is it, how should I use it?
What if I ignore it?. Please help



Answer
In general, an "anchor" for mounting something on a wall is a sleeve that's forced into wallboard (sheetrock) that will accept the threads of a self-tapping screw. You normally cannot put a screw directly into sheetrock.

However, unless you have a really tiny TV (maybe 19 inches), you do ***NOT*** want to attach your wall mount frame to sheetrock! It should only be mounted onto the studs behind the wallboard. If you don't know what that means and how to successfully do it, then you need to get help installing the mount from an experienced handyman, electrician, or TV installer. Hanging a large TV on wallboard anchors is a near-guarantee that the the TV is going to come crashing down some day--soon.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: can you take a 19 inch led tv as a carry on?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment