Saturday, January 11, 2014

What are your top 5 most played songs on itunes?

led tv hurts my eyes
 on Story I was 13 when my family first noticed that one of my ...
led tv hurts my eyes image



Vicky. :D


1. Since U Been Gone- A Day To Remember
2. Face Down- The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
3. Secret Valentine- We The Kings
4. So In Love- Before Their Eyes
5. Chelsea Smile- Bring Me The Horizon

lol. :D



Answer
I have a little more than 5 - sorry... But all good music to check out! Here's some pulled right off my top 75 played on my iTouch. Enjoy - they are great.

OLDER ROCK

Styx - Renegade
Beatles - Dig a Pony / A Day in the Life / I'm Only Sleeping
Who - Pinball Wizard / Baba O'Rielly
Cream - White Room
Led Zeppelin - Achilles Last Stand / No Quarter
Blue Oyster Cult - Don't Fear the Reaper
Byrds - My Back Pages / Chimes of Freedom
Derek & the Dominoes - Layla
IRON BUTTERFLY - In a Gadda Da Vida
REO Speedwagon - Ridin' the Storm Out / Son of a Poor Man
Lynard Skynyrd - Simple Man
Steppenwolf - The Pusher
Ted Nugent - Stranglehold
Three Dog Night - Summer in the City
URIAH HEEP - EASY LIVIN'
Bob Dylan - Changing of the Guards



NEWER / CURRENT ROCK

Muse - Exo-Politics / Map of the Problematique / Invincible
My Morning Jacket - Touch Me I'm Going to Scream
MeWithoutYou - Messes of Men (a lil experimental but awesome)
Papa Roach - Revenge (old PR = good, new = crap)
Rock Kills Kid - Paralyzed
Say Anything - Wow, I can Get Sexual Too
The Shins - Phantom Limb
The Killers - Dustland Fairytale / Spaceman / Jenny was a friend of mine
Angels and Airwaves - The Adventure / War / It Hurts
MGMT - Kids
TV on the Radio - Wolf Like Me
The Bravery - Honest Mistake
BRAND NEW - Deguasser / Jesus / You won't Know
Deathcab for Cutie - Grapevine Fires / Sound of Settling

Will infrared light effect or hurt the human eye?




pootie


I was just wondering if an infrared led was shining directly into your eye will it cause any damage to your eye? lets say something weak like a tv remote infrared led or weaker.


Answer
Not at All. The Total Energy is Way too Low, From a Remote Control.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are your top 5 most played songs on itunes?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment