Saturday, January 11, 2014

How to feed internet to TV using computer?

best led tv ethernet
 on smart-share of LG 60LN6150
best led tv ethernet image



Fernie


I have a LED Samsung TV and I'm trying to use the apps and internet on it but I do not have the USB adapter to make it wireless connection. Since my router is located in another room, I can not hard wire it either. Is there possibly a way to use my macbook or windows based computer to feed internet to my TV, maybe by connecting it USB to USB or using an ethernet cable to connect them?


Answer
Forget wireless, bridging and the laptop. Ethernet over powerline is what you need.

EOP:
http://www.amazon.com/NETGEAR-XAVB5001-Powerline-500-Adapter/dp/B004DVEW8I/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1316799561&sr=8-3

This way you get great speeds and don't have to run a wire + the single never drops.

Connect one to an outlet by the router and one by the tv. The power lines in your home become the wire.

@Sparky

To suggest having the laptop on 24/7 and the use of bridging is a very unorthodox and cumbersome solution that is very likely to cause problems.

It is only $20-25 more and requires no configuration (no passwords , no ssid) , will never drop, wired speeds , is not substitutable to noise or walls, provides 24/7 connectivity without the use of a laptop. I would say all of this is worth the $20.

How to connect UA324003BM samsung LED TV to internet?




Jegadish R


I have UA324003BM samsung LED TV,i want to connect it to the internet,how to do it,it has a port saying"SERVICE",but i cant put a ethernet cable in it because the port is in a square shape,and also how do i update the FIRMWARE of the TV.PLS HELP!!!


Answer
I suspect this is your TV, instead of the incorrect model number you gave us.

http://www.samsung.com/us/video/tvs/UN32D4003BDXZA-features

If that is the case, your TV has no internet connectivity.

As far as updating the firmware, go to the website, such as the following:

http://www.samsung.com/us/support/downloads/led-tv/UN32D4003BDXZA




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to feed internet to TV using computer?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment