Saturday, January 11, 2014

how can I mount a led tv to a masonry stone fireplace?

led tv ceiling mount
 on VideoSecu LCD TV Ceiling Mount for Most 32-63
led tv ceiling mount image



Seather


The masonry stones are 1/2 ft thick 1/2 wide, and they cover my brick fireplace. What type of drill bit do I need. can I just mount the tv to the masonry stones, or could it make the fireplace collapse I was going to mount tv to ceiling in front of fireplace but there are no beams there.
Correction 1/2 ft thick and 1/2 ft wide.



Answer
glue

Any recommendations on a laptop and TV combination?




Dads House


I need to upgrade my laptop to something that can handle processing videos better. On the side, also has a decent stereo sound without the need for external speakers. I live in a nursing home, so the total table space to work on is 18" X 32", so no room even for a mouse. I also want to get an LED TV to which I can wirelessly link to the laptop for using it also as a computer screen. It should be in the range of 36". I cannot run an HDML cable as the TV mounts along the ceiling on the opposite side of thr room. I live in a nuring home.


Answer
Dell has many wireless display laptops for sale. I would check their website and see what is in your price range. As far as I'm aware their entire XPS line has wireless display capabilities. This is a pricey operation that you're looking to perform. You have to buy the laptop, TV, and wireless transmitter/receiver. It could run you close to 2000 dollars. If you're interested in watching TV from the internet, and already have a computer that works just fine, I'd suggest looking into a TV + Internet TV Box.

Apple TV
Boxee
Sony's Google/Android Box
Roku
and many others.

I'm sorry I don't have too many details, this is a tough question to answer when I don't know your budget, or your most common activities using these devices.

As for TV's, I would look for an LED TV that is on sale and has good reviews from customers who purchased it at the venue you'd also be purchasing it. A quick google search of "what to look for in an LED TV" may also help you out. I'm no TV expert, I don't even own one, I use a computer monitor instead.

Best of luck :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how can I mount a led tv to a masonry stone fireplace?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment