Thursday, January 9, 2014

How many W RMS audio system should i buy?

led tv cleaner
 on ... LED TV PC MONITOR LAPTOP CLEANER PLASMA SCREEN CLEANING KIT WITH CLOTH
led tv cleaner image



Jenu


How many W RMS audio system should i buy to connect it with the LED TV if the size of the room is 11x19 feets?


Answer
AVDADDY nailed it on the head, but I'd like to add something for people reading this to consider.

Most people have no grasp of how much volume level just 1 single watt of output really is. With typical speakers of reasonable efficiency, you'll have to raise your voice to hold a conversation over a stereo playing at the 1 watt level. At the 10 watt level, you'll be shouting to hear each other.

Small speakers actually require more power than large speakers on average. As I type this, I am listening to a vintage Magnavox TOTL console stereo from the 1960's. Monstrous 15" woofers, 4 large horns on the front, and what was rated at 150 watts total by older EIA/IHF standards... closer to 20w/ch today. That console will truly shake pictures off the walls if you crank it. You literally feel the bass in your feet as you stand in the room with that 300 pound beast holding the floor down, and absolutely can't shout over it.

With average efficiency full range speakers, I'd be more than happy with 50w/ch of honest solid power than any of the crappy wattage schlock sold today. My home theater receiver is rated at 120w/ch, but I only have it as that Yamaha model is known to sound clean and is able to drive my JBL L7 speakers..something few modern receivers can do. I had to look up my model receiver to see what it was rated at - I had no idea. I don't care what the speakers are rated at either.

How can I safely clean wax off of an LED tv screen?




Jonathan


Long story short I've managed to get candle wax on my LED screen. I'm wondering what the safest most effective way to clean this off is. I'm thinking something like rubbing alcohol would work, but I want second opinions because I have never done this before and dont know what can and cannot hurt the tv.


Answer
If you're concerned about using the wrong solvent, go to a big office supplier and buy screen wipes. They contain a detergent and a mild solvent which will not harm the plastic surface and the material the wipe is made of will not scratch the surface either.

Alternatively, baby wipes seem to clean anything off anything and they don't harm a baby's skin, so they're unlikely to do much to plastic.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How many W RMS audio system should i buy?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment