Friday, January 10, 2014

How do I connect my laptop to my Samsung LED TV?

best led tv settings
 on China Android 4.0 TV Set Top Box / Mini PC IPTV Google Internet TV ...
best led tv settings image



ecstyle483


Hi,

I am able to detect the tv display on my laptop but my tv does not appear to recognize the laptop.
It does not find the laptop device. I have a Samsung LED TV UN6000 Model. Is there something I have to adjust on my TV Settings?



Answer
If you have connected your HDTV through HDMI,DVI-D or VGA port, make sure you set the resolution that is compatible to your HDTV,Then on your TV menu, select TV/AV mode or Aux mode.
On your laptop press and hold Function "Fn" key and one of F3,F4,F5 or F6 (depends on laptop model) to switch to your HDTV.

are there any settings that you can adjust on an LED tv to make the motion blur less noticeable?




paul r


i have a new Toshiba 50" LED tv with a 60Hz refresh rate. i know that the refresh rate controls the how smoothly fast moving images appear on a tv. But are there are settings that i could adjust for example the sharpness, noise reduction, edge enhancement that would make the motion blur less noticeable.


Answer
NO. This is a common issue with all LCD or LED tv that has a refresh rate of 60HZ. To reduce the blur motion you need the faster refresh rate of at less 120HZ. You can not change the refresh rate of the tv after you purchase one. Also, some bargain price tv will also have lag between video and audio, this is due to the slower response time fo the tv. Hope this will help you out.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I connect my laptop to my Samsung LED TV?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment