Saturday, February 8, 2014

My 46" Sharp Aquos quattron led tv fell and now the screen is cracked. What are my options?




janeth


The tv does turn on sometimes but other times the power light flashes. I just bought it a few months ago and best buy cant do anything for me and I dont feel like paying for another tv


Answer
I would check your homeowner's insurance policy and see if it is covered there. If not, you have a very expensive dust collector.

ps, all large flat screen tv's come with tethers or other means to secure them and prevent them from falling. Make sure you hook that up next time.

How to turn on SAP on a sharp LED tv?




ST3PHAN


I just bought a 60 inch sharp quattron led tv and the manual is a little different on how it explains the button controls for the remote so it doesn't say how to turn on the SAP. If anyone has this tv and knows where to turn the sap please let me know
thanks!



Answer
SAP on many TVs is enabled by a dedicated button on the remote. Look for one labeled AUDIO or MTS. If you find it, bring up the channel on which you want SAP, then press the button repeatedly. Different audio modes will appear on screen. Stop when SAP is displayed.

Note that you do this individually for each channel.

Also note the SAP is not available on every channel, nor on every provider's system.

If your remote doesn't have a button for the purpose, it may be an option in the audio sub-menu. Check your user's guide.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My 46" Sharp Aquos quattron led tv fell and now the screen is cracked. What are my options?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment