Monday, February 3, 2014

What is the best model of TV if it is being mounted to a wall?




Jessica El


So I got a new apartment and I want to have the best TV there is that can mount on a wall and the best place to get it... I don't really have a price range. I do want it to have HD and I will be hooking up a computer to it. So If you have any suggestions then will you please answer my question. Thanks Jessica.


Answer
LED and LCD TV's are generally lighter in weight than a plasma - they will be easier to mount. As the other answer said, they all are designed to be wall mounted.

I personally don't understand why so many want to wall mount the TV. It is more expensive, damages the wall, more risk of falling and harder to conceal the wires. It may look sort of cool but that's about the only advantage. Using the pedestal mount that comes with the TV and just placing it on a stand is FAR easier:

http://www.amazon.com/Walker-Edison-Cortez-Console-Black/dp/B001FB5LKW/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1314627663&sr=8-5

Mounting my LED/LCD tv?




ZiLL3Y


So I'm moving into my apartment and the layout of the bedroom is funny. The only way I would b able to mount my TV to the wall is on a wall with two doors. It sounds weird but I don't know how else to explain it. One way I was thinkin of mounting it was going to be on the wall in-between the two doors. But it's to small for my TV. So it would have to b just above the door panel. The mount wouldn't b directly over the door. But the side of the TV would be. Is that safe?


Answer
If you have the money, invest in a tv stand that allows the tv to swivel side to side. It makes placing a tv much easier in awkward room layouts. :-)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is the best model of TV if it is being mounted to a wall?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment