Sunday, February 2, 2014

My new led Hdtv smells kinda like smoke?




mr. j


Well i just bought a new Vizio 32 inch LED TV and when i turn it on after a while it kinda smells sorta like smoke. Is something wrong with it.....does this happen to all LED tv's. Whats the problem does anyone know.
and by the way i bought this from target....so its not like i bought it from a guy in his little shop



Answer
DO NOT run it for a week or 2!
You have 7 days to return it for a FULL refund, the store tells you 30 (but that's to fool people), the law states that you can return defective electronics within 7 days of purchase for a full refund, ITS THE LAW and they have no right to refuse.

If you return it after 7 days the store can do whatever they want with you and your TV.

Burning means something IS BURNING, Replace it or take it back for a full refund!.


A few years ago, I baught a laptop and the screen flickered on me out of the box, I didn't waste a minute, long story short I had the same laptop in perfect working order 2 days later, so why wait?

Either your gonna do it sooner, or later... Do it as soon as possible (within 7 days!)


If they deny refund or replacement within 7 days then they break the law, threaten police intervention and they will INSTANTLY replace it for you, Guaranteed.

is samsung c7000 3d led tv a good choice?

Q. hi
ive bought a samsung's series 7's 3d led tv (55 inch)
waz it a bad choice or is sony's 3d tv is better
plz help


Answer
You made a great choice actually. Samsung TVs have the best picture,I've seen them all and I picked your TV out of many to put on my site.

http://bestlcdtvinfo.com/un55c7000/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My new led Hdtv smells kinda like smoke?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment