Wednesday, February 5, 2014

How do I clean my LED tv screen?




redace7237


I just bought one of the new Samsung LED tv's from Best Buy. Can I use the Monster stuff for like $20 to clean the screen, or is there something better I can use?


Answer
First off read the manual. See if it flags anything you shouldn't use. Most manuals discuss cleaning these days and you just want to make sure there's nothing in that Monster solution (or any other one) that the manual says to avoid.

Otherwise, then yes, an LCD cleaning kit, by Monster, or someone else, is a solid choice to use. Just make sure you're using it with a clean and still soft, microfiber cloth. If yours has seen better days, then consider buying a new one.

And remember to lightly mist the cloth and not the TV. Never spray directly onto the TV.

Can the cleaner thats used for LCD tv screens also be used for LED tv screens?




micahbrown


Its that special cleaner you get in the electronics area in any store thats blue in color and is used to clean lcd tv screens. I don't think that there'd be any problem using it on an led, but you can't be too careful especially with a tv that expensive. Thanks for your input.
PS: The tv's model is Samsung 55" series 6000 (if it even matters)



Answer
There is no such thing as a "LED" TV, that's samsung marketing. The TV you have is LCD, but instead of CCFL back-lights, you have LED back lights.

The screen should be very similar if not exactly the same as any other LCD TV. Go ahead and use it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I clean my LED tv screen?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment