Sunday, March 30, 2014

Can a projector display hurt my eyes like a tv?




DEAN139


Alright, you know how you watch tv and they always say don't watch tv so close or else it will hurt your vision? Well, I have a projector, and the display is pretty big but I like to sit close anyways. I was wondering if the display from the projector is the same as the one on a television. I don't use those pull-down displays for my projector, I simply view it on my wall since there's much more space. Will this damage my eyesight the way a tv would?


Answer
No it shouldn't , because there is no light or anything on the wall beside the picture u r seeing. In a TV there is something behind the display such as light (led tv). I said it shouldn't because too much of anything is bad for you =).

Reviews on Samsung LED LCD TV?




Ubik


Anyone who has bought the new Samsung LED LCD TV, released in March 2009, what do you think? I was looking to buy a 40" LCD, either the newest "750" model, $1,400 + or the new LED LCD at $2,300 +. I know the LED is thinner, but is the picture better, or have you had any unforeseen problems (since it is a brand new model)?


Answer
The LED backlight option will give you better blacks and contrast. That's the main attraction of that feature. But as you can see you have to pay a steep price premium for the feature. So yes in theory it is a better picture.

However, in around 40" the advantages of the technology are limited. It won't hurt your viewing experience, but its just that you might not actually notice the advantages a whole lot unless you're sitting uncomfortably close to the TV. Most of these kinds of advantages sort of start in around 40-42", but become more obvious as you break well past 50".

You won't run into any problems because its a brand new model. I don't think you'll experience those kinds of glitches (like a brand new model car for example). I wouldn't not buy the TV over that concern. I just don't know if you'll get the image quality increase return for the dollar on the purchase. That's what would have me lean towards the non-LED model.

But at the end of the day its your TV. Go take a look at both models in store. If your eye tends to keep gravitating towards the LED TV (stand back though, a good 7-9ft) then you know its providing YOU a better experience. Then you can decide if that's worth the extra money or not.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can a projector display hurt my eyes like a tv?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment