Friday, April 4, 2014

Looking for a great 60 or 65 inch LED TV?




bossman


What is a real good mode lLED 60" or 65" TV to buy? Please give me the model number and brand. Usually I like Samsung but some of the reviews are not so good. LG looks good too but am not sure of their reputation or durability. Don't think I need a SMART TV unless the picure quality is better than a regular one


Answer
LG is extremely good. Their brand name has been under valued. Most of the generic TV's you see have LG panels. I have a 65 LG TV.. it is stunning.

Samsung 60 Inch LCD Help?




NSM


Hey, guys! After owning a Samsung LED for gaming, I've decided to take a step backwards and get an LCD instead. I want one in 60 inches, and after some heavy researching, I think I've finally found ONE LCD TV that big.

http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-LN60C630-60-Inch-1080p-Black/dp/B003BFDO7W/ref=pd_sxp_f_pt

Telling by the reviews, it's a real keeper! Only problem is... it's sold out. And I can't find it anywhere else! Do you know where I can find one? Or a TV just like this?

Also, tell me what the TV is like if you have it! Is it good, or bad? Does run video games beautifully? Is there anything I should watch out for? And are there any other TVs I should look into?

Thanks a bunch!



Answer
The better brands ot tvs have gone to led 50" and bigger. The few who still make lcd displays at this size are not brands that would be advisable to buy. Stay led, although I totally agree with the suggestion to go plasma. Totally.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Looking for a great 60 or 65 inch LED TV?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment