Sunday, March 30, 2014

Why do people buy 70-80 inch tv? Esp in such a tiny space lol.?




sweetness


I have a 55 and don't want any bigger.


Answer
It would be because they are either a major movie watcher or they love
the awesome feeling of being overwhelmed by the size of the television
picture. They must watch TV all of the time or entertain people who
like movies, sports and TV at about the size of a movie theater.
It is a matter of personal taste. I could not imagine wanting a
70 and would go for a 55 or 60 if I had a large home with a lot of space.

If I lived in a McMansion I would love an 80 on two story high wall.

As it is, I've been used to watching a 27 inch CRT since 1992 when I bought my
RCA. It failed and I bought another used one. I tried a 32 inch LED-LCD flatscreen but it
was a piece of horse manure (wavy picture-Westinghouse refurbished) so I had to return it and I'm
eagerly awaiting a 37 inch I've ordered.

Which tv should i buy?




Rithvik


The tv has to be an led and has to have a screen size of 55-60 inches. I would like them to be either sony or samsung. I would like a tv with 3d capabilities and wifi connectivity. Im trying to keep the price range between 2000 to 3700


Answer
In your above price range if you are looking to get a tv from 55-60 inch i would suggest LG 55LH55 LCD HDTV. It's has 80,000:1 Dynamic contrast ratio for deeper blacks and greater picture detail, Intelligent Sensor automatically optimizes the picture to the lighting conditions of the room for an enjoyable viewing experience.Full HD 1080p resolution fro enhanced picture quality.The picture is great with HD content,this is a great purchase.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why do people buy 70-80 inch tv? Esp in such a tiny space lol.?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment