Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Can anyone recommend me a TV?




Jin


Can anyone recommend me a new TV for when I move? I want a new TV that is around 45' inches. I also want to know if I should get an Xbox HDMI cable and the Xbox VGA HD/AV cable with it since I only have a regular Audio-Video cable with Red,White,and Yellow with S-Video jacks.


Answer
The vizio 47" led back lit tv is one of the best tvs available and they are reasonably priced at costco. They are several hundred dollars cheaper then the sony and samsungs with just as good of quality. As far as the cables you want to use an hdmi cable for your xbox as long as there are enough ports on the tv. If not then get a set of component cables. They are also high definition cables. They aren't as good as an hdmi cable, but a lot better than the rca cables you currently have. It consists of five cables. A green, blue and red cable for video and red and white cable for audio. hope this helps.

Looking for a 47 Inch LCD 240hz 1080p TV?




Digitalxxx


I would like to keep it under 600 preferably 500 or under Vizio / Samsung with at least 3 HDMI Ports, every time i do a search for a TV with that Description it sends me to those new LED LCDS which is nice if i wanna spend 700-900 bucks, does any one have links of Preference? just trying to get an IDEA, and to get away from the CRT box i have (its one of those early 1080i hdtvs that weighs a ton) i also would like something with a crystal clear screen, ive seen some with really fuzzy pictures, next to one with a good picture (at walmart) lol and its kinda obvious of which one u should buy if they are only like 50 bucks apart LOL.


Answer
Sears is selling a 47 inch Vizio E470VL 47'' 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV - Factory Recertifed for $559.95

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_SPM2496179101P?blockNo=4&blockType=G4&prdNo=4&i_cntr=1302291313799




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can anyone recommend me a TV?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment