Sunday, March 30, 2014

Weird light problem with LG TV?




The_Dizzie


I am having a REALLY weird problem with my new LG TV. It is a '32 inch LED LG TV' when I turn the lights off in the room the lights in the tv dim it a lot to the point that its really hard to watch. But if I turn on the lamp the screen goes brighter to the point it hurts my eyes. I'll turn the lamp off and slowly the tv will begin to dim again.

What is this? This is my first ever flat screen TV so I dont know what to make of this...is this normal? Is there a way to reverse this?



Answer
some tvs have ABC system...automatic brightness control .
try to find it on menu and make it OFF .

How far away should I be when playing video games on an LED tv?




Emily


I just got a new LED HDTV for my graduation, but upon setting it up i've found that it hurts my eyes to play on it. I know this question may sound pretty dumb, but how far away is a good range for playing video games on it? i've tried up close and moderately far, but when I play for over 10 minutes my eyes start to hurt and my vision is a little messed up for awhile afterwards. Its a really nice tv i've just never had one this hi res before and don't how far away I should be while playing. Thanks for any advice given!


Answer
It is not a big concern as for if it is LED, plasma or projection... it is the size that really matters (thatâs what she said). A lot of people donât consider the size of their room when buying a TV. It should be the first thing you think about though. Find out in the manual of the TV the suitable distance it should be from the couch (the manual should specify the distance... who would of thunk <--- [sic]).
CyberNara




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Weird light problem with LG TV?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment