Thursday, August 8, 2013

How can I convert 2D to 3D on Vizio 3D TV?

led tv features
 on ... 55-Inch 1080p 120Hz LED-LCD HDTV with Smart TV: Amazon.ca: Electronics
led tv features image






I have a 55" Vizio 3D LED TV and am having trouble finding the 2D to 3D conversion menu. Can someone please help me out?


Answer
You got ripped off. Vizio does not have this feature on their 3D passive models. I'm aware that LG's cinema 3D TV has this feature but not too sure about other models. If you bought your Vizio at Walmart, you got ripped off. They usually promote Vizio to the max.

What to look for in a good projection TV (to be used for xbox 360 gaming mostly?




pink4boys


I have no idea what to look for in a projection TV, what features should it have ( i have a blacked out room and am projecting onto a pull down screen. It needs to obviously be good but also cheap :)

Also if you have extra time could you find me the URL of one on ebay possibly?

Thanks
I live in england... and what brightness etc should i get?



Answer
Best Buys 52-61 Samsung projection tv 1080P ( not the led model)

looks great with all gaming & not to mention excellent for blue ray dvds.

runs around 1200.00 us from Best Buy currently




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I convert 2D to 3D on Vizio 3D TV?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment