Saturday, August 10, 2013

What film/tv show am I thinking of?

best led tv hong kong
 on PYLE PLTS76DU 7
best led tv hong kong image



Daniel H


I was in my local electronics store the other day and on one of the display TVs I saw some of a film or show (not sure which). It was set in what looked like a futuristic Hong-Kong, and these two people (a woman and a man) were stood on the roof of a giant building in front of a man who looked quite similar to Tommy Lee Jones, but there's nothing in his filmography, from what I can see, about such a film/TV Show. These three people were surrounded by robots (which led me to think that this may have been a Terminator film or perhaps maybe the Sarah Connor Chronicles, but again, nothing from what I can see about these films/tv show fit the description) and when the man threw himself at this Tommy Lee Jones guy, the robots aimed their guns at the woman and the man. All of a sudden one of the helipad bays open and a giant ship emerges and the pilot opens fire on all of the robots. The giant building begins to shake, and before long, stars exploding. The Tommy guy is knocked unconscious and the woman and the man begin to make their way off of the roof as it is about to fall to the ground. The scene cuts to an outside shot of the ground floor and a giant explosion and fireball emerges from the floor flying upwards. The woman and man jump off of the edge of the roof and land on a side ledge. The Tommy guy regains consciousness but it is too late. The roof collapses and begins to fall towards the ground floor and the fire ball. Tommy guy is engulfed by flames. The scene then cuts to a view of the public looking up at the building whilst it collapses. The final scene that I saw was the woman holding the man who I can only presume is deceased.

What film/TV show is this?! It looked awesome in the store and I would love to know the name of it.



Answer
My guess is its the movie "Natural City"..... Its actualy Korean.....

alibaba shenzhen shijia technology Ltd. is a fake ... ??? should i buy from them a 55" tv?




tiby l


i want to buy a 55" led tv ... from theme ... but i dont know if i can trust them i dont wanna loose 350$ :p ..... ty all


Answer
its a real company they r in hong kong china thats wherer i order most of my stff from




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What film/tv show am I thinking of?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment