Monday, August 5, 2013

Suggest some best LCD/LED TV to buy which are best to play games with PS3?

best led tv samsung or lg
 on Best 32 Inch Full Hd Tv
best led tv samsung or lg image



Jake


I have been thinking to get a new LED or LCD TV(depending on my budget) which is great for playing games with PS3. I cannot actually decide which one should I go for. I need a 32inch LED or LCD TV which is not much pricey or expensive. Brands that I would like are Sony,Samsung and LG. Please suggest me some of the best.
Thanks.



Answer
Sony, Samsung and LG all make good TVs. If you are looking for a more affordable 32" I would go with the I would recommend the Samsung UN32EH4003. It has a 4.5 out of 5 star rating on Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0078LSTWU/ref=as_li_ss_til?tag=marartpla-20&camp=0&creative=0&linkCode=as4&creativeASIN=B0078LSTWU&adid=0ZFCRMYXC6A38PF81ZPR

For another $80 you can get a Samsung UN32EH5300 which is a smart tv so you can get on the internet stream videos and stuff. However a PS3 can do all of that stuff too so you might as well save your $80 and get a couple of games.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0074FGNJ6/ref=as_li_ss_til?tag=marartpla-20&camp=0&creative=0&linkCode=as4&creativeASIN=B0074FGNJ6&adid=0HETW13ZSEF1JM1X6RQE

Does 60 hz or 120 hz matter on a TV when it comes to playing video games?




couch_pota


I want to get an LED tv to play my playstation 3, and I was wondering would it make a difference if I get a 60 hz 1080p, or 120 hz 1080p? Would you be able to notice the difference?


Answer
For fast moving image - games /sports soccer , you need 120 HZ fresh rate to " cover -hide aways " the motion blur . standard 60 HZ is bad for fast moving image - games /sports soccer , the motion blur make you eye uncomfortable. unless for small screen between 17 to 26 inc, our eye will not noticeable the motion blur. is great difference Between 60 HZ / 120 HZ from any 32 inc and above big screen.
beside fast refresh rate , for PS3 , beware of " lag ", the may having some " delay " because of the PS3 signals transfer to the TV in-put is not fast enough even via HDMI cable, that always happens from low prices house brand " off brand ' LCD/LED TV.
Advices to get an 1080P 120 HZ refresh rate LED TV ( LCD-LED BACK LIGHT ) by " name brand '. Samsung / Sharp / Sony / LG / Panasonic to avoid " unforeseen ' trouble and enjoy the total performance- smooth / better pictures quality also reliability.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Suggest some best LCD/LED TV to buy which are best to play games with PS3?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment