Wednesday, January 29, 2014

How do I get sound to come from my new sound bar?

best led tv to buy right now
 on Wrath of the Lich King Beta Druid talent tree change--Walking in the ...
best led tv to buy right now image



mailmetlc


I have a Toshiba 55" LED tv. I just bought an ilive sound bar and can't get the audio to go through it. I have a digital optical cord connecting it. Anyone?


Answer
What setup did you do on the Toshiba OSD to make the sound go out that connection?

How do i hook up a playstation 2 to a samsung led tv, which does not have a A/V hook up?







The Samsung led tvs do not have the red/yellow/white hook up but they do have a hdmi, Dvi, Pc/ Dvi, usb, Hdd, and composite cable. Can i buy anything to get my playstation 2 to work with it?


Answer
My Samsung LED tv came with 2 extra cables. You can plug the cables in the tv in what looks like a mic port, and you will then have the red/yellow/white hook up on the other end. The second cable you can plug in is for Component. You should have a picture on the back of the tv where you can see where you should plug in which cable.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I get sound to come from my new sound bar?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment