Monday, January 27, 2014

Is it possible to watch superbowl 2011 on my tv via internet?

best led tv maker
 on ... for NOW EXPIRED  Samsung UN55ES7500  55 3D Slim LED HDTV
best led tv maker image



as2633


I have an LED with wireless connection, no cable. Is it possible to live stream superbowl 2011 to my tv via the internet?

Thanks for your help.



Answer
You would likely have to google around or find someone in the know who can give you an illegal streaming site at the last minute.

The NFL will protect the Superbowl as best possible. Its the big money maker for them of course. So they will be around looking to prevent that from happening if possible. They obviously can't completely prevent it, but they at least won't make it easily available for people.

If I had to take a guess at an option, I would say justin.tv, but don't know for sure if they'll have the superbowl or not. But its essentially services like that which you need to track down (I'm not really aware of many myself, sorry).

What does it mean when the standby light LED of my plasma TV flashes red?




Bob


when turned on, the tv clicks and the green light comes on, but no picture. then the light flashes red


Answer
The number of flashes and color is a trouble code. Call the maker or google the make and model to try to find the codes.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it possible to watch superbowl 2011 on my tv via internet?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment