Tuesday, January 28, 2014

what is the best cleaning product to wipe finger prints off of an LED TV?

led tv 70
 on 70inch 3D TV Un55b9000 3D 9000 Series LED TV - Shenzhen Best ...
led tv 70 image



Jacob


i know you should use a micro fiber cloth or whatever theyre called (i have one) i was just wondering what liquid cleaner i should use. I heard that there are certain cleaners that permanently smudge or darken the screen so i want to be careful. i also heard there might be different cleaners depending on whether the tv is LED or LCD. thanks for any help you can give


Answer
The 'smudging' is because someone uses strong ammonia-based cleaner and it dissolves the anti-glare coating or hazes the plastic protector screen.

The little $10 Monster screen cleaning kits are probably your best bet.

You can make your own cleaner with grocery store alcohol and distilled water. You want a 50:50 ratio of the alcohol (so if your rubbing alcohol is 70% solution you use more water). Spritz the screen while it is cold and let it sit for a minute to work (because this is a weak solution), the gently wipe with the cloth. Do not rub at a spot but re-spray, wait, wipe.

The guys at Revision3 have a show on making your own screen cleaner if you want to see it.

What size TV and brand would be best to buy?




blue


I am fixing to move out into a one bedroom apartment, so I really want a TV that will make my space a WOW factor. I went to Walmart and I saw a 70" LED Sharp TV for 1600. The thing is, I really don't know much about TV's so I need any info I might be able to use when purchasing one. This particular TV had 4 HDMI ports (I know what those are used for, and as of now, I don't think I'd need more than 3) and WIFI compatible. That was pretty much it. However, I've seen some TV's that say LED, LCD and all these other tech words that I'm not familiar with. I really can't wait for the Walking Dead to come back on. It would be some serious zombie time on a TV that huge! Any recommendations?


Answer
First of all, you need to know the good brands out there. There are lots of brands that are not good and are prone to give problems soon after buying them and HDTVs are very expensive to be repaired. So, I recommend that you get one of the best brands in HDTVs. They are listed below.
1. Samsung
2. Panasonic
3. LG
4.Sony
5.Vizio

Those brands above are very good and have ratings in the manner in which they are listed.
Definitely, firstly I recommend Samsung. Those brands I listed are based on their quality in terms of durability, performance, features and are voted by based on consumers hands- on experiences.


Next I want to chose a HDTV that has the minimum 120 hz (higher is better)
What really matters most in HDTVs selection is the Pixels-1080 p is awesome for HDTVs, so ensure that your TV has 1080p ( don't get less than that)

So with that now , you can go ahead and chose an HDTV LCD based on the size you want and also if you want one with 3D technology etc.
Hope my answer helped you out enough.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is the best cleaning product to wipe finger prints off of an LED TV?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment