Saturday, February 1, 2014

Should I buy this TV?




Kwwefced


Hello, I am after a TV for which I can record using my HD PVR which I need COMPONENT VIDEO (YPbPr) for. I have found one on play.com

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/4-/17764241/22-Inch-LED-TV-DVD-Combi-Freeview-1080p-Samsung-Screen-Super-Slim-Design-USB/Product.html?searchtype=allproducts&searchSource=1&searchfilters=ae32{UMC}+&urlrefer=search

But I am not sure if I should trust it or not because I people have been saying cheap TV's break after a year or so.

If you think I shouldn't buy this TV, then what TV should I buy? I don't really want to go over £150 because I am only 15 years old and got little money then the money I have saved up. I don't care if it has a DVD player or anything, I just want to record with my HD PVR but I need COMPONENT VIDEO (YPbPr)



Answer
Samsung TVs are some of the best made in the world, for that price its well worth it. You may be able to get a bigger screen TV for that price but itll be of lower quality

i have two tvs in the same room this means both remotes work for both and its causing problems help me?




she_who_mu


my sisters got JMB i think its this one http://www.littlewoods.com/jmb-jtc0116001-16-inch-dvd-tv-combi-hd-ready-freeview-slim-led---pink/926699852.prd;jsessionid=7B71D6FE1E6B715888B77B51BBE1E708.fts037:-1?browseToken=%2fb%2f100371%2c21474%2c4294957864
any way both remotes work for both tellys how can i stop this thanx



Answer
you could try fitting a shade over the remote sensor on the tv . something shaped like a quarter length of a toilet roll inner might work . it should restrict the beam so the tv cant "see" the other remote
.A small piece of paper over the sensor should reduce the sensitivity too.
dont forget that the beam from the remote reflects off walls so angling a tv may help.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I buy this TV?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment