Monday, January 27, 2014

I need help deciding on a TV?

best led tv under $700
 on Mumberer, IT guy by day and TV enthusiast by night. If you're TV ...
best led tv under $700 image



trouble


I would like a tv between the sizes of 46 and 48 and would like to stay under $700. I have seen so many to choose from and hoped somebody could give me advice on a great deal. Thanks


Answer
I would recommend you go online to Home Theater Magazine and read the reviews on tvs, along with the pro and con of each technology. You did not mention what brand or type of tv you are interested in. If you read yahoo questions, you will notice that 95% of tv problems comes from LCD/LED tv and 95% of those are the bargain price tv. Keep in mind also that all LCD and LED tv have problems with blur motion, to reduce the blur motion you need the faster refresh rate of the 120HZ or the 240HZ which also raise the price of the tv. Panasonic and Samsung are the top brand for tv. Plasma is less expensive that any LCD or LED tv in the same size. Keep in mind, you get what you pay for. Hope this will help you out.

Are there any 37" TV's less than 35" wide?




chrisgenny


I can only fit a 35" wide TV in there and I do not want a 32". Any 37" LCD or LED Under $700. I've seen a 37" Vizio LED that I like but its a little over 35. Is there any way i can wall mount it at the back with a pullout arm on the mount? The entertainment center is built it and can not be removed. But i could make it wider, which would cost a lot of time and money.


Answer
This looks like the same or a similar question I answered within the past few days. At the time, I spent a lot of time looking for a 37 inch set with overall width under 35 inches, and found none.

The hazard here is that you are putting the set's physical dimension ahead of more important parameters that determine the quality of the set's performance. If you luck out and find a 37 inch TV that's 34.9 inches wide, is it really a good TV or is it a bottom-of-the-barrel bummer?

Also, jamming a set into a 35 inch wide space with no clearance on the sides is a bad idea. Those sets need air to circulate around them because they give off a lot of heat in normal operation. You especially need clearance at the top, but you don't want to close off the sides either.

You have two practical choices: a 32 inch TV or a retrofit on your shelf system.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I need help deciding on a TV?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment