Saturday, February 1, 2014

LCD or LED TV - Pros/Cons?




Jonjass


Im going to buy a new flat screen TV, should I go for a LCD or LED?

What are the pros and cons of the two? (examples - games, film, motion, etc...)



Answer
Led tvs are the best flat screen tvs right now.

I own a samsung led tv and a samsung lcd tv. The led tv picture is better and has darker blacks. I also think it does not blur like some lcd tvs do watching sports.

Led tvs also can be viewed from more angles than a lcd tv. I know for a fact LED tvs use less energy and anyone who says they do not does not have one. My electric bill went down after i bought the same size led tv to replace another flat screen tv i had.

Led tvs also should last longer since led lights are the longest lasting bulbs. Gaming i am not sure about have not tried on on my led tv. Plasma is faster than most lcd tvs but it can burn image into tv.

Hdtv on my led tv is the best i have seen and after over 1 year i have had NO problems with led tv i did have a problem with a lcd once after a year so i will always buy led tvs.

Go to local store look at a samsung led tv and compare it to lcd tvs and plasma tvs. I will always buy samsung led tvs from now on i love the tv i bought. Make sure to bring truck or suv if you buy larger led tv at local store they sometimes do not want you to put the tv in a car they will not warranty it if you do. I bought my led tv online and they shipped to my home. It cost less also online.

Is the Samsung LED TV (UNB8000) really susceptible to burn-in?




OKwithme


I've been following what the instruction book said about not having it in 4:3 mode because it could cause burn-in with the black bars. Is this true?


Answer
If it's in the instruction book, the factory knows that it has a problem. I would follow the instructions.

Plasmas and LCDs can get burn in after 3 hours on the same pause so turn off the tv if you have to pause




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: LCD or LED TV - Pros/Cons?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment