Friday, January 17, 2014

Is an antenna all I need to receive free digital channels to my HDTV?

led tv antenna
 on ... -DIGITAL-CONVERTER-BOX-ANALOG-HDTV-HD-SIGNAL-ANTENNA-DTV-LED-LCD-TV
led tv antenna image



Caleb


Today, I bought a brand new Insignia LED HD TV, but it did not come with a built in tuner. What do I need to receive free digital channels?


Answer
Actually your television has a built in HDTV tuner. All new television have a built in digital tuner. You do not need to purchase any digital converter box. All you need to do is to purchase a good indoor or outdoor HDTV antenna and plug it into the back of your television. Then go to your television setup menu and do a channel scan. This will scan all your local channels in your area that you can get for free. No monthly fees.

I'm not picking up CBS and ABC on my new Haier LED HDTV. Do I need a converter box or cable service?




Kenisha


I've moved the TV, antenna and rescanned the channels over a dozen times. I'm using an indoor RCA digital flat antenna. I've used the antenna with and without the amplifier.


Answer
ya, you need a converter box as of a couple years ago, cable.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is an antenna all I need to receive free digital channels to my HDTV?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment