Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Is there a delay while playing COD on larger televisions?

best led tv large
 on Calligaris seattle 3 drawers tv/media unit - POP Interiors
best led tv large image



Ryan


I recently purchased a large 55 inch LED tv and while I'm quite happy with my purchase I am unhappy how there seems to be a delay when I'm ADS in COD while moving my joystick? Is anybksy else having these issues?


Answer
It's usually not due to the size of the TV but, more likely, the resolution and the resultant processing that takes place.

Try a couple of things...

- Most TVs now come with a "game mode". See if yours has one and if it does, enable it. This will reduce image processing and also optomize the settings for gaming.

- Make sure that your display resolution setting on the TV and the Xbox 360 match exactly. If your Xbox is set to 720p then set your TV to 720p. A lot of times, setting them to the native resolution of the TV works best. Yours may be either 720p or 1080p native. Having one set to 720p and the other set to 1080p will create lag because of video upscaling or downscaling.

How do I connect multiple LCD/ LED TVs into one singe display?







For example, there are six 32" LED TVs, but I want to connect them all together, so that the display size is across all six TVs - thus one big TV.


Answer
pardon me....ask how to connect some monitors as a large monitor?

http://www.multi-monitors.com/product_p/th2go-2.htm




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there a delay while playing COD on larger televisions?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment