Thursday, January 16, 2014

Can adding a 70 inch TV to my currently duel display computer be harmful to the computer or the TV?

best led tv 70
 on Sharp Aquos 70
best led tv 70 image



lin z


I am currently running 2 monitors off of a single NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460. We just got a 70 inch LED tv on blackfriday. I am thinking about connecting the TV to the computer with a HDMI cable. The card has 3 outputs. I dont have things plugged in yet, assuming it works, can running this set up damage my TV or computer? If I do so I will always keep them connected and work the TV off of the computer more than 50% of the time. My PSU is only 460w or so. I am just wondering if this will be too much for the Graphic card to handle, or ruin the new TV.

Thank you



Answer
HDMI specs are 5 volts at 50MiliAmps. No matter what size monitor/TV is connected. Your 70 inch TV will require just as much HDMI current as a 17 inch LCD panel. In other words, your card with three outputs can run three of any size monitors/TV without damage to any of them or itself.

How can i change the picture quality on my LED TV ?




Oscar


So i got a Sony DVD Player with an HDMI b and it said that it gave1080p qualilty. But when i put info on my tv , it said the pic. quality was 60p. How can i change it to 1080p. My tv is a 40" Samsung 3D LED TV with AllShare Play if that helps. Its a 2012 model.


Answer
All video travels to your television at 60 frames per second. This has nothing to do with the resolution of each frame.

Your problem is NOT your television. It is that you are feeding it 70 year old video.

Look - DVD's are a modern way to store the video standard from 1948. Some players will up-convert (really "Magnify" each frame - it cannot put in video details that were not stored in the original frames of video.

Take back your DVD player and get a BluRay player. It will also up-convert, but give you access to real 1080 material.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can adding a 70 inch TV to my currently duel display computer be harmful to the computer or the TV?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment