Sunday, January 12, 2014

When is the best time of year to buy expensive electronics?

best led tv deals
 on Sony NSX46GT1 Google TV 46-inch LED HDTV WiFi 1080p $599 at Best Buy
best led tv deals image



MedeivelRe


I want to buy a new LED tv soon, one that's at least 42 inches, but I also
want the best possible deal on it. I haven't been paying attention to price
fluctuations, so I'm wondering- when is the best time to get the best sale
price? Around Xmas, right after xmas, or would they be cheaper at a totally different
time of year?



Answer
Defiuniely not before christmas when the prices are the highest.
In the new year and if there is a new model just out and you are happy with the tried and tested rather than the newest thing. check out the which reports. or try richer sounds in january. their 5 year warranties are the best. 10% of cost prIce, which is good, but if you dont claim you get the money back at the end.

Where can i buy a Good LED TV online?




Vanity


I want to buy a 55" or close to 60" LED TV online for cheap but idk what website to trust they wont rip me off or give me a broken tv! I got a 1700$ limit so im looking for a good deal... I know there out there because a friend of mine just bought one for 1500$.. Please help me out! Thanks :)


Answer
Look at this ones:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&location=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fs%3Fie%3DUTF8%26ref_%3Dnb_sb_ss_i_0_9%26field-keywords%3Dled%2520tv%252055%26url%3Dsearch-alias%253Daps%26sprefix%3Dled%2520tv%252055&tag=stevewillarev-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957

100's of positive reviews, and below your $1700 limit.
Good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: When is the best time of year to buy expensive electronics?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment