Saturday, January 18, 2014

how can i connect my external hard disk to led tv which has usb port?

led tv usb port
 on ... LED26982HDT 26
led tv usb port image



mahamagaad


i ve tried to connect my external hard disk to my led tv which has USB ports but Disk is not been detected i dont know why? pls Help me out


Answer
Well, what is the reason you are trying to connect it your TV? Is your TV connected to a computer?

Let me know more info please :)

Can i play my 3rd generation ipod touch on my samsug series 5 led tv?




the chosen


i have a samsung series 5 led tv and i am wondering if i can play ipod videos and music on it. it has 2 usb ports and can play other videos.


Answer
You cannot over USB. USB only works with regular FAT drives and file systems. The iPod touch is not that.

You will need an iPod A/V cable to connect your iPod to the TV to watch.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: how can i connect my external hard disk to led tv which has usb port?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment