Monday, January 13, 2014

When is the best time of year to buy expensive electronics?

led tv on sale
 on OLED TVs For Sale From Sony, LG, Samsung - Cheap OLED TVs For Sale
led tv on sale image



MedeivelRe


I want to buy a new LED tv soon, one that's at least 42 inches, but I also
want the best possible deal on it. I haven't been paying attention to price
fluctuations, so I'm wondering- when is the best time to get the best sale
price? Around Xmas, right after xmas, or would they be cheaper at a totally different
time of year?



Answer
Defiuniely not before christmas when the prices are the highest.
In the new year and if there is a new model just out and you are happy with the tried and tested rather than the newest thing. check out the which reports. or try richer sounds in january. their 5 year warranties are the best. 10% of cost prIce, which is good, but if you dont claim you get the money back at the end.

How much to Best Buy employees save on TV's?




Matt


I was looking at a Samsung 55" 3D LED TV and my buddy used to work at Best Buy but doesn't anymore. Wondered how much an employee could get this for, it was $2500.00 on the sales floor.

If I could find somebody that worked there and if their discount were high enough I would give them cash for the TV and extra just for them to get one for me...

Thanks,

M.



Answer
The amount of the discount varies, but the best deals are usually had on "open item" merchandise. Getting an employee to jeapordize their job just so that you might enjoy a discount is probably NOT going to happen, so I'd suggest you apply for a seasonal position at your nearest store. The hours are flexable, and as an occasional/seasonal employee, your discount would begin as soon as you do.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: When is the best time of year to buy expensive electronics?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment