Monday, January 13, 2014

How can i fix the gaming lag between my xbox and tv?

led tv xbox lag
 on Gigantti Samsung Samsung 24
led tv xbox lag image



Matt Irvin


I recently bought a new LG LED HD TV with 3D capability and while playing MW3 i noticed right away that there was a severe delay between pushing any button on the controller and the action being performed on screen. Is there any way to fix this lag?


Answer
Simple...re-set the graphics quality, and/or disable the 3D effect.

Also, if you're using a wireless connection to the server, change to wired. Gaming across a wireless link can suck bigtime.

Good Luck!

If i have a hdmi of 50 feet, would it cause lag in stuff like gaming or watching movies?




John


I have a pc (if specs matter - GTX 680, Core i7, 8GB RAM) and i want to connect it to my tv located in another room. I dont want keep my pc besides the tv as it destroys the view of the house you know like i keep stuff like PS3, WII, Mac mini and Xbox 360 and my blu ray player and then just beside them, a huge pc, it looks stupid. So, pls help me.
Would it cause lag while gaming at 1080p and would it be okay if i keep frame rate at 120fps or if i play it in 3d . I have a LG led tv that supports 3d, 1080p and the frame rate. I have never used a cable that long and i was thinking it may cause problem due the length.



Answer
there will be a problem if you use a low quality cable. but if you can use a high quality cable like belden i hope you wont have a problem. believe me, 50 feet, thats gonna cost a lot.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can i fix the gaming lag between my xbox and tv?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment