Monday, September 23, 2013

Are there any websites that just sell computer towers?

best led tv to use as computer monitor
 on United States From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to: navigation ...
best led tv to use as computer monitor image



jack skell


I have a 42 inch LED TV I use as a monitor via HDMI output from my laptop. My laptop is pretty slow because it only has 1 RAM of hard drive so I was looking for new computers but they all come with monitors, keyboards, a mouse, and lots of other things I don't need. Could you please tell me a place online that just sells towers that are HDMI port compatible? I really appreciate it.


Answer
Have you ever thought of buying the parts and building it yourself? MOTHERBOARD, HDD, RAM, VIDEO, POWER, PROCESSOR, and Box. Try Nextag.com. They do the shopping for you. Some MoBo's have on board HDMI. I use an ATI Graphics card that has HDMI. Building your own box is much more fun, and less expensive.

What is the difference between a computer monitor and an LCD/LED TV of a similar size?




drrouter


I would like to get a large monitor for my vision considerations. What are the major differences between two similar sized TVs and Monitors?


Answer
Computer Monitors
1.) Only go up to 32''
2.) Higher Image Quality. Better at display fine text
3.) Less inputs
4.) Cheaper
5.) Are only available with a refresh rate of up to 120hz
6.) Only higher end or more expensive models can be effectively mounted

LCD/LED
1.) Can go up 80''+
2.) Dollar for dollar image quality of a LCD TV won't match a computer monitor.
(partially with help of the video card)
3.) Far more inputs. Can plug your blu-ray player and all your other devices.
4.) More expensive
5.) Are available with a refresh rate of up to 240hz
6.) Better suited to mount on walls




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Are there any websites that just sell computer towers?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment