Saturday, September 28, 2013

How can I raise up my 60 flat screen on my tv stand?

led tv screen cleaner
 on ... SCreen Noise Reduce USB Skype Phone,Without LCD Screen,LCD Skype Mouse
led tv screen cleaner image



Casey Koby


I recently bought a 60inch Samsung LED TV with a tv stand to rest the tv on. I have had it for a couple weeks now and the more and more I look at it and think about it, it would look a lot better if the TV was raised 8-12 inches. Any ideas on how I can do this??? I have been looking around at table TV stands and floor stands but but most of them are very expensive.. Not looking to spend more than $100 or so..


Answer
get a wall mount, much cleaner looking. a mount for a sixty will cost you about 50 bucks (thats what i use on my 56")

How to remove streaks on LED TV?




Austin Pat


I have a Vizio LED TV and I cleaned the screen with Windex (Which I didn't know was bad until AFTER I did it, of course.) So now I need to know if there was any way I can remove the streaks. I already tried just damping a cloth with some water and going over it but that didn't help much. Will the streaks just go away? I'm totally lost, help?


Answer
Oh no. I JUST gave somebody advice about this on Saturday. NEVER clean your flat panel screen with Windex for the very reason you mention. Streaks. I'll give you the proper way to clean it without leaving streaks. Here's what you need:

Distilled water
Bottle of white vinegar
empty spray bottle
A clean rag (must be 100% cotton)
Eyeglasses cleaning cloth

Instructions
1. The first thing you do is make a mixture of equal parts water and vinegar. We used 1/2 a cup of each.

2. Pour your new cleaning solution into an empty spray bottle

3. Spray the solution onto a cotton rag.

4. Wipe your screen with the rag using small circular motions. Be careful not to apply too much pressure to your screen while doing this as it can damage your screen.

5. Use the eyeglass cleaning cloth to wipe your screen in small circular motions.

DO NOT USE PAPER TOWELS (Paper towels have wood fiber which can damage your screen)

Use this method to clean your TV screen. It will dry quickly and never leave streaks.

Good luck.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I raise up my 60 flat screen on my tv stand?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment