Sunday, September 22, 2013

pls help me choosing a multi-touch laptop with nvidia gfx card?

best led tv 40 inch 2013
 on Samsung Un40d6000 40 Led Tv Compare Prices And Reviews On | Electric ...
best led tv 40 inch 2013 image



Declus L.


I need to buy a multi-touch screen enabled laptop; because of apps im using, i also need it ships with a nv gfx card (> GF310M).
The laptop should not be too heavy.

Can you offer me some suggestions?



Answer
1)Toshiba Satellite P505-S8970 18.4-Inch Black Laptop - 2 Hours 40 Minutes of Battery Life (Windows 7 Home Premium)
*8.4-inch high-definition, LED-backlit TruBrite display (1680 x 945) for amazing color depth and clarity (Learn more)
*Windows 7 Home Premium makes it easy to create a home network and share all of your favorite photos, videos, and music. And you can watch shows for free when and where you want with Internet TV on Windows Media Center. Get the best entertainment experience with Windows 7 Home *Premium. (Learn more)
*Get more features with Windows Anytime Upgrade. It's the best way to add features to Windows 7, takes as few as ten minutes, requires no software or downloads, and you'll keep your existing programs, files, and settings. Windows will walk you through the simple upgrade process.
*2.20 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo T6600 processor with 2 MB L2 cache and 800 MHz front side bus (FSB) (Learn more)
*500 GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 RPM) with an impact sensor that helps safeguard your data by "parking" the hard drive heads in the event of a drop or sudden movement. (Learn more)
*4 GB of RAM (800 MHz; upgradeable to 8 GB) offers exceptional overall performance, plus the added power you need for high-end 3D gaming, graphic and other design programs, or seamless multitasking.
*NVIDIA GeForce G210M graphics with 256 MB of dedicated video RAM and up to 2013 MB of dynamically shared memory allocated by the system (Learn more)
*8x SuperMulti DVD drive with double layer support and Labelflash printing (See speeds)
*1.3 megapixel with Face Recognition capabilities for added security (Learn more)
*Sleep-and-Charge USB port allows you to charge your mobile phone and other devices even when the notebook is asleep or off.
*Touch pad with multitouch control gives you a whole new dimension of freedom--the ability to pinch, swipe or rotate images on the display screen with the brush of your fingers.
*Draft-N Wi-Fi networking (802.11b/g/n) for greater speed and range
*Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000)
*HDMI-CEC audio/video output lets you control additional media players with just a single remote.
*Harman Kardon stereo speakers bring an added dimension to music, movies and gaming with rich, immersive virtual surround sound
*Brilliant Fusion finish with Sonic pattern in Black Onyx (Learn more)
*6-cell (4000 mAh) battery
*Pre-loaded software includes Microsoft Works SE 9.0 for word processing and spreadsheet work. *Enjoy a 60-day trial version of Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007.
*Dimensions: 17.4 x 11.6 x 1.63 inches (WxDxH)
*Weight: 8.7 pounds
*Warranty: One-year limited hardware warranty
http://www.amazon.com/Toshiba-Satellite-P505-S8970-18-4-Inch-Laptop/dp/B002OL2LUA/?tag=bdd-linking-001-20

2)DELL MULTITOUCH STUDIO 17 NOTEBOOK
*Genuine Windows® 7 Home Premium, Intel® PentiumTM Dual Core T4300 (2.1GHz/800Mhz FSB/1MB cache),
*1 TB SATA HD, 4 GB DDR3 SDRAM, 8X Slot Load CD/DVD Burner (Dual Layer DVD+/-R Drive),
*Wireless 1397 802.11g Half Mini-Card, Graphics Media Accelerator 4500MHD
*17.3 HD+ (900p) LED Display with TrueLifeTM, Camera & MultiTouch
http://www.amazon.com/DELL-MULTITOUCH-STUDIO-17-NOTEBOOK/dp/B00367IKDS/?tag=bdd-linking-001-20

Is this temp good for my GPU?

Q. Im planning on building a new pc soon but this one im just wondering about.
So about 1 month ago, I was playing PES 2013 with my bluetooth controller and my pc connected to my 1080p 42 inch LED 120 Hz. ( giving all these details to detect the problem)
Anyways, after about 3 hours, i tried going into the desktop, and my computer suddenly gave me the infamous blue screen. I immediately thought overheating, but I was not sure if it was because I was playing connected to my TV.
Anyways, my PC has not never gave me problems playing other games such as Skyrim,far cry 3, or Pes 2013 while playing on the monitor before. Also I've not gotten a problem like that since then.
Maybe it was just an error that day? Maybe it is a problem?
I dont really know, that is why im asking.
Also, my GPU is an PNY NVIDIA Geforce 550 Ti, and according to speccy, it runs at 38-45 C idle.
Is this normal? Maybe I should remove it and apply more thermal paste. on sunday I opened up my pc and I tried to clean it by blowing air into it, (no compressed air here).
Anyways help?
Ha well my gpu goes to around 70C+ when gaming.
Also my cpu is 23C on idle :/


Answer
I got a blue screen on my pc the other day and it was not because of overheating. it is usually just because of an error in the software. The temps that you are getting are completely normal. A graphics card is supposed to run at full load at about 60 degrees plus. Much higher than a CPU. A CPU is meant to run at about 40 degrees. Hope this helped! Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: pls help me choosing a multi-touch laptop with nvidia gfx card?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment