Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Why does my samsung led tv picture quality decreases when i sit very close to it?

led tv 32
 on 32 Samsung UE32EH4000 HD Ready Digital Freeview LED TV
led tv 32 image



Amlan


I bought a new samsung led tv 32 inch !! i have dish tru hd and connected to tv with hdmi cable!! When i sit near the tv! The picture seems like blurry and cartoon type!! but when i sit far and i observe that picture quality is best!! why?? this happens in all led tv?
Picture quality becomes bad in near distances !! picture quality becomes very good in far distances



Answer
All tv's have their viewing distance depending on screen size, for a 32 inch it is 8 feet.

How much an LED TV will cost in Bangkok?




unmaithami


Hello I am from India and I read that I can buy LED Tv for cheap rates in Thailand compared to India, I am visiting to Thailand by next week and I wan to know where can I buy LED TVs (32", 36" or 42") for cheap rate and how much will it cost in baht?
Thanks in advance



Answer
Dear its depends on the make of the LED T.V any how approximately it will come 60k to 99k




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why does my samsung led tv picture quality decreases when i sit very close to it?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment