Sunday, September 22, 2013

How to wire my Center console speaker to my LED TV?

led tv types
 on Vizio E701I-A3 Review; 70
led tv types image



Brendan


I have an AIWA center console speaker and I am trying to figure out how to correctly wire to my LED TV. At the end of the wire it is a single black RCA component cable. I tried to plug it into the audio out Insert and sound came out but I cannot in adjust volume at all. Am I doing something wrong or do I need a receiver or DVD player to control it?


Answer
You need some type of amplifier....

How to find difference between LCD Tv and LED Tv while purchasing? I am curious to know how?




Khloe


to find difference between LCD and LED tv's since I don't want to fall into a scam advertisement.


Answer
Well - the type of technology should be clearly printed on the box and on the tag at the store. It's pretty straight-forward. If the box/tag DOESN"T list it as an LED...then it's a regular LCD.

It's not one of those made-up terms (like ClearMotion, or TruMotion, or MotionRate) meant to fool the purchaser into thinking the tv has a better refresh rate. It's either an LCD or an LED.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to wire my Center console speaker to my LED TV?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment