Thursday, September 26, 2013

Can I downgrade from a 32 inch tv to a 24 inch?

led tv reviews
 on LG 42LV3700 42 Inch LED TV LG 42LV3700 42 Inch LED TV $650 + Free ...
led tv reviews image



Christwarr


My 32 inch LCD Emerson hdtv broke, will it be that much of a downgrade to go to a 24 inch LED Vizio TV. Basically I am looking at either a 24 inch vizio or a 32 inch LED element tv. I have never heard of element and saw mixed reviews, but it is made in America, which I like. Will an Element 32 inch led tv last, or will it break in two years like my Emerson did?


Answer
You're going down 12 inches so you will notice the difference. It has been my experience that you get what you pay for so if you buy an off brand TV be prepared for it to go out in a year. Basically they take advantage of the poor by making them pay more. Save an extra hundred and buy a 32 or 40" name brand HD tv. I bought mine from Walmart and saved about 150 dollars in black friday.

What details are important to know about a TV before buying?




Oh Em Gee!


I am looking for a Sharp 1080p LED TV. What other details should I look for to help me decide?


Answer
The HZ of the TV should at least be 120, make sure the contrast is good so from the darkest black to the lightest white, Is it a smart TV does it have 3D, Is it the right size TV, How are the blacks ecspecially if its an LCD, How long will it last, will you buy a stand or wall mount, Is it nice looking, how are the colors, how many hdmi inputs are their,MAKE SURE TO FIND PLENTY OF REVIEWS AND SEARCH THE TV MODEL ON CNET.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I downgrade from a 32 inch tv to a 24 inch?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment