Tuesday, September 24, 2013

can any one suggest which car will fit 46" samsung led tv with box?

led tv transport
 on Cheapest LED Projector 1500 Lumens with VGA HDMI TV Tuner for Home ...
led tv transport image



JAI


I'm planning to buy new 46" samsung led tv. can anyone suggest which car will fit to transport. I've 2002 Honda CRV, but I doubt it will not fit in or not. Any suggestion.


Answer
We put a 60" tv in a Rav 4 toyota. Seats way forward. You should have no problem. Enjoy the tv.

can you take a 19 inch led tv as a carry on?




?


is it possible to take a 19 inch tv as a carry on? Because I dont want to put it in the checked luggage in fear of it getting damaged. And do I have to pay duty taxes when I arrive in Mexico?


Answer
No, it will not fit in the overhead compartment. The TV will most likely be in a TV box, and that will take up too much space in the bin. The crew will make you check the item at the counter or at the gate. I would recommend shipping it via FedEx or UPS and insure it. If you transport it and it gets damaged, the airline will not take responsibility for it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: can any one suggest which car will fit 46" samsung led tv with box?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment