Tuesday, September 3, 2013

How can you fix a dark area on a LCD TV?

lcd tv dark spots
 on 19' Lcd Tv With Dvd Combo Will Power On, But It Still Does Nothing ...
lcd tv dark spots image



Paul M


I own a Samsung LCD TV. Last year a dark spot appeared that is a vertical area about an inch wide and about 15 inches long. It wasn't so obvious at first but now it seems to be getting worse and worse. Is there anything that I can do to remedy this situation?


Answer
Sounds like the TV has a backlight bulb that is burned out!

LCD backlights are not user serviceable and you'll need to contact the manufacturer for assistance or take it in for repair.

Good luck!

Why is there a large dark spot in the middle of my TV when viewing images of certain colors?




americanfo


When viewing bright colors on my TV, specifically those of sunsets, or the sky, or anything with similar colors, there is a large dark spot in the middle of my TV. The strange thing about this dark spot, is that it's only visible when viewing certain colors. It's a Samsung LCD and about 3 and a half years old. It's been used pretty heavily. If you could tell me what my problem most likely is, and if fixing it would most likely be covered, it would be highly appreciated. It seems a bit early to be having a problem already.


Answer
I have the same problem.. My daughter cleaned our screen with an all purpose cleaner. You probably have moisture or liquid trapt inside. I'm pretty sure there isn't anyway of fixing it. It is SO annoying though.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can you fix a dark area on a LCD TV?
Rating: 98% based on 988 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment